Wednesday, August 16, 2017

TIPSeaTeacher batch 4

                                                                      DAY 4





In our fourth day here in Makassar we had lunch with Mr. Yasser he is one of the coordinators in UNM he's just arrived from Japan because he had an appointments there. I finally meet Mr. Yasser because he's the one I talked in email and he always respond everytime I sent him an email. He's nice and kind to us because he treated the all Sea teacher together with buddies in Anam Penyet Restaurant. We ate traditional foods in Makassar and desserts. What I like about their desserts it is taste like some of the desserts in Philippines. I had a great time with Mr.Yasser and with Sea Teachers in our lunch. After lunch we asked some of the buddies to accompanied us to go in the mall. They took us in Mall, Panakkukang according to them this mall is the biggest mall in Makassar. I bought some clothes and cute school supplies in the book store. There's a lot of cute things in that mall I will go back there because I wanna buy some more. That's how I spent my day here today.



No comments:

Post a Comment