Wednesday, August 16, 2017

TIPSeaTeacher batch 4



Hi..My name is Abigael Dinglasan I'am an education student in TIP (Technological Institute of the Philppines) major in English Language and I'm one of the SeaTeachers bacth 4. I must say that I'm so grateful to be part of this program. Traveling is not about you went to other places and that's it. Traveling should be you gained knowledge, learned new cultures, learned new languages, interact with other people especially from other country, witnessed the other cultures and beliefs, have respect what others beliefs and specially is to enjoy your everyday journey when you're in other place or country. The time that I was arrived in Makassar, Indonesia I met the other SeaTeachers from Thailand and the coordinators and students of UNM (Universitas Negeri Makassar) I can see to these people the excitement on their faces to meet us here. The first we did are we went to Mcdonalds to have some breakfast together, second is we went to the hotel where we are staying right in now by the way we're staying at La Macca Hotel in front of the UNM me and my roommate was so very happy in our room it has two beds, one cabinet and one bathroom our kitchen is in other room where all our buddies are staying. The third thing we did is we went to the money changer so we can change our USD into Rupiah then we went to the supermarket we bought some personal needs and food their. Ma'am. Widya accompanied and drive for us from airport to the supermarket. The last thing we did is we went back to the hotel and had a rest because travelling from Manila to Makassar takes one day and we're so exhausted. These what's happened of our first day here in Makassar.

No comments:

Post a Comment